PRE-ORDER BUCKET BAG - Twisted Leather Handle
The Bucket Bag is a classic, timeless design re-imagined the Anima Iris way - with a unique touch. The handle of the bag is completely handmade and formed from repurposed bronze and layered in gold. The exterior leather options below are a selection of our made-in-Italy leathers, with some so exclusive we can only commit to 2-3 bags before we sell out. The interior, as is with all our bags, is made more luxurious by being lined with leather. This bag comes with a matching crossbody strap so you can be as hands-free as you’d like! And yes, your phone will fit :)
This is a unique opportunity to customize the bag exactly as you’d like with your preferred leather and handle type. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. When the bag officially launches, custom options will not be available.
The best part? You can pre-order your bag now and pay just 70%. The remaining 30% will be due when the bag is ready. Bags will ship in 4-6 weeks.
Pre-order your Bucket Bag with a leather top handle today by paying a deposit of $365
Please note that all pre-orders are final and cannot be cancelled.
Actual Price: $525
Comes with a Matching Crossbody Strap
Twisted Circular Leather Handle
Ships in 4-6 weeks